CECE – The Spanish Confederation of Training Centres
The Spanish Confederation of Education and Training Centres (CECE) is a non-profit professional organization founded in 1977. It represents a wide educational sector in Spain from nursery school to university level. It has more than 5,000 Education and training centres among its members.
CECE has over 5,000 training centres, catering for approximately 1 million pupils with up to 60,000 teaching and training staff. CECE gives support to its members in 5 areas:
(1) organization of LLL courses for teachers;
(2) implementation of technological innovation in its members;
(3) internationalization of the members;
(4) Assistance in the implementation of the EFQM Excellence Model in its member institutions.
(5) Legal consultancy for the member institutions.
Organisation: CECE – The Spanish Confederation of Training Centres